Jump to content
Translations:Android Training/Running Your Application/5/en
- Plug in your device to your development machine with a USB cable. If you're developing on Windows, you might need to install the appropriate USB driver for your device. For help installing drivers, see the OEM USB Drivers document.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- On most devices running Android 3.2 or older, you can find the option under Settings > Applications > Development.
- On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer options.
- Note: On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go toSettings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.